A pictures’s worth a thousand words and we want to share yours!
Have a funny, crazy, interesting cell phone picture that tells a story the world must see (regular camera photos welcome too!)? Share it with Being Latino in our new segment, “Sin palabras” where we’ll feature reader-submitted photos every Wednesday.
Here’s what you do…
- Submit your photo to email@example.com by Tuesday at 3:oo p.m. EST
- Your email submission must include your name, your location, and a one-sentence description of your photo
- Photos that include profane and/or obscene images will not be accepted
- Photos will be published in the Sin Palabras series each Wednesday
- Occasionally we’ll have a theme for that week’s photo submissions, which we’ll announce on the previous Friday
Contact us here with any questions.
Happy picture taking!