Romantic men are happy men. Want to be happy? Turn up the romance! Here are six more reasons you should be romantic.
1. You’ll build a mature relationship. All of those silly teen-aged dating games will go out the window. You and your lady will have respect for each other, love for each other, truly desire each other’s company, and have a better sex life.
2. You’ll treat your lady with value, and something more than a stereotype. Because you are playing to her uniqueness, you can customize your romantic thoughts and actions just to her. Some romantic stuff you will do, some you won’t because you’ll know what works and what doesn’t. Your lady won’t be just a piece of ass you’re trying to get. She’ll be your partner.
3. You’ll have less problems, which translates into more focus on career. Happy couples have less conflict, and couples with less conflict are happier couples. If both of you are trying to be romantic with each other, you’re sending each other messages that you truly love, and that you truly want to deepen the relationship. So, if your mind is not messed up with bad relationship problems, you will naturally have more ability to focus on your career. Productivity falls when a person is spending time on relationship problems when they should be working.
Great Lovers are great employees and business owners.
4. You will shock your lady’s family. Families are often a source of humor. But think how they will react when your lady tells them how romantic you are. They already know about the guys your lady dated before you. So you might come as a welcome surprise. Her brothers will resent you for showing them up, and her sisters will be jealous of her. Her mother might even be a little jealous if your lady’s father is not a romantic guy. But this is the kind of light-hearted rivalry that is good for you and for your lady.
5. You will widen your understanding of the opposite sex. If you’ve been reading this my articles for any amount of time, you’ll have already seen my challenges to you as a man. You need to study women your whole life long. They make up over half of the population, and half of your relationship. In other parts of your life you study for mastery…work, hobbies, business, politics. Guys who like hunting, boating or golf read widely on the subject. You’d better do the same thing about women. The more you study, the better you will be able to be successful in relationships.
6. You will reconnect with your childlike characteristics, which include creativity, spontaneity, and love of fun. Sometimes the day-to-day grind of adulthood stresses the creativity and fun out of life. But that’s entirely up to you. Don’t allow life to beat you down. Take a few minutes to remember what you were like as a child. Constant curiosity, fun-loving, ready for anything, and creative. You can still be that way as an adult. Those kinds of traits make you infinitely more interesting to a woman…and to everyone else.
Great Lovers are fun-loving.
For more articles by Russ Longcore, go to Russ Longcore’s Blog.