Want to have your pic and bio featured as our Fan of the week?! Well now is your chance! Beginning Monday, June 4, and continuing until Thursday we’ll be putting out five questions a day. At the end of the week. Highest score becomes Being Latino’s fan of the week.
Here’s how it works:
- The weekly contest will consist of 20 trivia questions pertaining to the previous week’s articles featured on the Being Latino Online Magazine. That would be 5 questions every afternoon (from 3 – 5 p.m.) from Monday to Thursday on the Being Latino Facebook page.
- Points will be awarded in accordance to who answers each question first. Only the first ten people to answer each question correctly will be awarded points.
- 5 points for first person to answer correctly
- 4 points for second person to answer correctly
- 3 points for third person to answer correctly
- 2 points for fourth person to answer correctly
- 1 point for fifth to tenth person to answer correctly
- In the event of a tie, the tie breaker will be awarded to the person that answered the most questions in quickest fashion.
- In order to ensure that we have a new winner each week, repeat FOTW winners are not allowed.
- Contest closes on Thursday at 5 p.m., after which scores will be tallied.
- Winners should submit a brief bio about themselves (name, age, ethnicity, where you live now, and what you love about Being Latino)* and a photo to Engagement Manager, Nelson Figueroa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winner will be announced Friday at 3 p.m.
There you have it, trivia buffs! Being Latino’s first trivia contest! We hope you participate and most importantly, that you have fun! We look forward to naming our first Fan of The Week!
* Bio subject to editing for space and content.