If you’re not too keen on the idea of all of this data being associated with your accounts, then you still have the option of turning off your browsing history before March 1 (yes, just one more day). Follow these steps to turn off your Google Web History:
1. Go to the Google homepage and sign into your account.
2. Click the dropdown menu next to your name in the upper-right hand corner of your screen.
3. Click accounts settings
4. Find the “Services section”
5. Under “Services” there is a sub-section that reads “View, enable, disable web history.” Click the link next to it that reads: “Go to Web History.”
6. Click on “Remove all Web History”