by Irma Sanchez
BL’s Top 5 list for this week will be Top 5 Latino companies
1. Molina Healthcare Inc. -$3.70 billion – California
2. Brightstar Corp.- $2.76 billion – Florida
3. MasTec, Inc.- $1.62 billion – Florida
Founded in 1994, publically traded Burnup & Sims acquired Church & Tower. Jorge Mas Canosa, owner of Church & Tower became the company’s chairman and his son Jorge Mas became the company’s president. The company provides Water, Sewer, Pipeline and Communications and Power Line Construction.
4. International Bancshares Corp.- $728.39 million – Texas
5. Crossland Construction – 527.49 million –Kansas
Facebook Community Manager, Irma Sanchez.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely those
of the author and should not be understood to be shared by Being Latino, Inc.